Sunday, July 02, 2006





Hi folks!

Mummy had a birthday party/mahjong party for creator yesterday! I love creator, she's always so nice to me and everyone prefers me to rilla. And thats becos i am cute, so there. nyeah nyeah nyeah, rilla!

(*lambrilla sobbing in the background*)

Oh quit whining, rilla! U're turning out like nai niang, if u keep whining, she will never let u go to Nai Niang's desk or house ever again!

Ok, back to me.

Anyway these are Mummy's friends from Chem Eng NUS, one of them is a particularly psycho male maid, known as Mario, who was also mummy's lab partner back in NUS. She says that they used to go around irritating pple while waiting for the stupid expts to end. (Note these lab sessions could range between 3- 6 hrs)

Creator brought alot my cousin moose who is a 3M mascot, whom we promptly took his 3M shirt for me to wear. Of cos. Its always about me, me, me, me, me, me, me. ( I learnt that from Big Bad Wolf)

Anyway mummy had the first mahjong session @ our house cos creator gave mummy a mahjong set. hehe, we won quite a lot, yay!!!!!!!!!! Until creator took over. cheh. We forgot to remind them that this house has been feng shui-ed but only for my mummy and me. yeah yeah yeah.

Anyway psycho Mario kept trying to poke my eyes out and when mummy wasnt looking, he tried to stab me with a fork. Creator was meano too, instead of saving me, she took a photo. :(












Anyway Mummy found out abt it and punished Mario to clean up the house. HAhahahahahahah! *clapping hands*














I prefer Mashley better! Mashley is nicer to me, see? She's giving me a huggy hug. I want more huggy hugs, Mashley! *muak* (Kiss for Mashley)





6 comments:

DesDragon said...

Copy cat you put in a counter..but mine is still better..your's look kiddy with apples everywhere..

DesDragon said...

Hey I think I know Mario..seen him ard in Uni too.

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

btw, his name is not really Mario

DesDragon said...

I know his name is not Mario..

duh..anyway Bluedolph just have a blog site that is stagnant...going to breed mosquitoes already...

Dengue!! help!

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Bluedolph, ur blog is breeding mosquitoes!

Anonymous said...

Oh Goorry!!! I'm baaack!!!

Love, your favourite Mario, aka the filipino male maid.