Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hello guys and dolls. I am feeling so sorry for myself. I wish creator didnt bring me back from NZ. i wish i was rolling around in the dirt and hay and grass of the green green meadows of Whangarei. (OK so i was found on the shelves of the Christchurch airport but thats not the point.)

Anyway why i am feeling so sorry for myself is because i think BBW has done me in for the absolute last time. Yesterday on the ferry, i smacked BBW on the head while he wasnt looking. Actually he was fiddling with his handphone while i smacked him on the head. DO U KNOW WHAT HE DID??? DO U KNOW WHAT @*$^&#*^#@*^* thing he did? He kidnapped me and coughed on my face in front of my mummy. *coff* *gag* (i'm still feeling sick at the tot of him coughing in my face* )

Mummy was undetered. She rescued me and said that that couldnt stop her and she proceeded to vacuum clean the back of my head. BBW gave her an innocent look and said he wanted to make it up to me so my stuuuuuuupid mummy gave me to him again. And guess what he did? HE COUGHED AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD.

We reallie hate him.

Once we were back home, mummy hauled my sorry ass to the sink and proceeded to scrub me with the Fluffy Bunny shower foam from Watsons. (Hey y'all, its quite cute, 4.95 SGD for 1 litre!) It smells like those barbie doll or My pretty pony smell. So anyway i gave mummy my most pleading look;




(Subtitle: Mummy, pls dont! Pls dont wash me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(() Here i am, all scrubbed and grouchy.

I was freezing last night because i had to be dried and my smart mummy has to wash me at night and leave me to catch pneumonia. *shiver* Mummy reasons that i am my own winter clothing but i dont understand what that means because sheep can get cold too. :(



I am running PIMples right now for mummy and BBW. The other day, i gave mummy a cindy crawford pimple and i couldnt stop laughing when i saw her. heheheheheehhe.

Mummy, no amount of pitera and Imedeen will save you this time. I shall use your SK2 pitera to wash my feet and step on ur face at night.



But for now, i shall use ur SK2 mask to get over my traumatic day. But at least i can sleep well tonight because i managed to smack BBW on the head 3 times and once on the nose! yeeeeha!


No comments: