Sunday, July 16, 2006

I like creator, hee hee. Yesterday she gave me huggy hugs and we made fun of rilla when mummy wasnt looking. hee hee. Creator says Rilla is fat cos she's bigger than me, hee hee. ;)

Then Rilla burst into tears and we both told her to shut up. (Mummy was in the kitchen) Creator loves me more than Rilla! Poor creator was sick yesterday and when i messaged creator to get well soon, she said that she didnt believe the concern from Rilla. Rilla is very sad. Let's see if Rilla can smile now. :))))))))))))))))))))

Then whenever mummy wasnt looking, she made me sit on Rilla and punch her! Yeah!

I think i shall run away to Creator's house, she's more fun! I told creator that i was taking a bus to her place and she said that i shd take a cab instead and that she would pay for the fee. Creator is soooooo nice! Huggy hug. Creator has the best complexion on earth and thats because she's nice to me. Unlike all of u who are mean to me! I am running PIMpleS for all of u except creator. Creator says its cos of Dermalogica but she doesnt know its because of me. :)

Ang por por (creator's mummy) is mighty nice too, creator says that Ang Por Por will make many dishes for me if i live with them. Sayonara Mummy!

I'm dreaming of fried mimosa, sauteed cowgrass, baked carpet grass and steamed cactuses already! Yummmmmmy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gorry,

here's a list of 5 things to do to your "sister" lamb when your mum is not looking.

1. Pinch her cheeks
2. Sit on her and let out gas
3. Pull her wool or shave her
4. Hide and howl like a wolf when she is nearby
5. Spill something nasty on her ugly dress

PS: You have to promise Creator you will never give her pimples!

Love,

Creator

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

I love creator! I will never never give creator pimples!!! *kiss for creator*

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Dear Creator Ang,

U are a bad influence on Gorry and anyway i know where u learnt number 2 from. Mr Pooh bear did that to my poor gorry. Gorry almost died from bear poop.

Yang Ma Ma

Anonymous said...

It's sad to see how bad an influence the Creator have on Gorry, but he's the black sheep anyway, hahaha...

Love from the Filipino Male maid

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

MARIO!

Stop being mean to me or i will tell my mummy! And then she will make u clean our house!

Anonymous said...

Alright PEOPLE,

First of all, I am not a bad influence on Gorry. I am just teaching him the survival skills in Human Beings world. It is survival of the strongest lamb ok!

Dear Gorry,

Yes, you are strong! Have no fear! Dont subcumb to the evil forces of the Evil Lab Twins..... heh heh!

Love

Creator Ang

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Hahah

Wonder who the evil lab twins could be.. hehe i could hazard a guess... ;p

Anyway the evil lab twins had lots of fun anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

The Evil Lab Twins were a major distraction to the class.... Plus they make everyone else jealous, cos nobody else had fun in lab.... =(((((((

Anonymous said...

Dear Creator,

Gorry is a lamb, no need to learn to survive in the human world. On second thoughts, maybe need to, since he's going to be lamb chop next time. Poor Rilla to have a black sheep brother!!

One more thing, it's the Dynamic Lab Duo, not evil Lab Twins ok.

Love from Philippines

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Hey ex Lab partner, what are u doing in Phillippines?

And u better stop talking about lamb chops in Yang Yang's blog or he will cry and flood this blog.

Oh yah the mangoes from Phillippines are very nice. Eat more.

When is the next mahjong session?

Anonymous said...

Next mahjong session have to ask Miss Ang.