Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wow,

And that was some deep thoughts from mummy over there. eheheh yah dun y'all go around killing any mockingbirds now!

Anyway i am bored. I miss Nai Niang. I want huggy hugs from nai niang. We have been taking good care of Dolph while his mummy is away enjoying herself. Dolph has been crying the entire week, we messaged Nai Niang about it but she insists that Dolph is crying because we're bullying Dolph. Its not true lor. His mummy didnt even give him a handover for her cut and poor Dolph was doing the projection by himself. See, we're giving him a huggy hug.

I'm feeling sick! *coff* *coff* And i didnt cough on Dolph erh, stop accusing me!

And creator is away in India visiting Mario's friends. Hee hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is dolp and gory in such compromising positions?

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Who are u?? My name is GORRY not gorry!!! And u're sick!!!!!

*cry*