Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hello people!

Lookie Lookie! Its the botanical gardens! Its like my utopia except that its hot and muggy and mummy says it reminds her of a golf course. Mummy is absolutely unappreciative of horticulture and agriculture and anything to do with plants. ( Yang Ma Ma: Except those on Bukom)

Anyway, it was like being in a candy store for me! :)))

Mummy says there must be some conspiracy to turn the botanical gardens into a golf course! Look!


Buggy Track!

Buggy Parking Area next to the Green

Water Hazard!

Sirgolfalot/BBW would love this place! hehe. But he would prob lose his $8.50 ballie into the water hazard. hheheheheh

(Anyway Mummy has finally told me that the merry-go-round was in fact a microwave! Oh that shitttty BBW!!!!!! Nasty fella!!!!!!!! But shhhhhhhhhhh he promised to bring me to a jaccuzzi next leh! I dun dare tell mummy! But he said the flush wasnt working so couldnt bring me. I hope its fixed soon, i wanna go to the jaccuzzi!)

Back to our fun fun fun trip around Botanical Gardens, i ate some flowers which gave me a tummyache later in the night. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He dribbles a lot of teen phone sex and the opposition doesn�t like it. In fact you can
see it all over their faces. teen phone sex