Monday, June 26, 2006


MUMMY IS UNFAIR ! UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR! I HATE HER!

She made lambrilla a pink dress from left over material from our curtains and even sewed on a flower motif on her dress for her. She's unfair lor. i hate her lor. I am going to run away from home. I wonder if nai niang's house is ready for me to take refuge. :(

Anyway mummy has been losing at World Cup bets. But her italy xiao pian zi and xi ban ya xiao pian zis will help her recoup her losses from the BBW! nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah nyeah!

Anyway everyone has invented a new word for me. They keep calling me "scrubby" and say that its a mix of scruffy and grubby. :'(

2 comments:

DesDragon said...

Grubby lambs...tsk tsk...
just like all the magazine at borders, been grabbed by lots of people.

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

they are scrubby. :(