Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HAPPY BDAY BIG BAD WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may be mean to me but i am a nice forgiving little lamb!

Hey folks, its bbw's bday in a couple of days and here's to wishing big bad wolf a Happy Birthday out in the open seas! eheheheheheh

We hope that your officer will ask u to throw urself off the ship and swim after the ship. Also to chase pirates in and out of international waters! We hope that you dun get to see the World Cup and there is no reception at all.

Bbw was very mean to me just now again, when we were cutting his bday cake, not only did he not give me any cake, he threw me into a corner under Nai Niang's table when i was peering at him. Whats his blardee problem!!! I just wanted to look at the chocolate cake! =(

I JUST WANTED TO LOOK AT YOUR CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!! *sob*

No comments: