Saturday, November 29, 2008


Hi everyone!!

I was at Miss-U-Cafe & Bigeater @ Upper Changi Road today for my bday celebrations held in conjunction with Desdragon and Nai Niang's bday! Happy bday to all of us!!! =)
I still prefer the Labrador park salted egg crabbies though. But ah well, as long as everyone is happy. See, aint i an amicable little lamb?

Anyway Nai niang has a new child, after losing my good friend, Blue Dolph somewhere behind her shoe cabinet. Her name is Momen-Toh Sze Yang. We were suggesting Pohta-Toh, Toma-Toh, Defac-Toh. In the end, nai niang decided on Momen-Toh. Well, her first choice was New Zealand. Macham Paris Hilton, if u noe what i mean. New Zealand Toh sounds terrible. Anyway Desdragon is headed to my homeland soon and he's gg to get a black lamb for himself too... We've tentatively named him Rambu-Tan Ah Yang. Or Tan Swee Yang. We cant decide. He's gg to be the black sheep of the family and be an Ah Beng. This is fun, we feel like Angelina Jolie and the rainbow family of sheep.
Anyway Ggqq tot it was very funny to have me and Momen have a salt and pepper picnic. Momen keeps trying to steal my hat.
Anyway, I'm very sorry for cheating Desdragon of his winebook cos Mama and her friends have had a series of unfortunate incidences after the wine book saga. Mama lost her office keys, her peal ear-rings and her pedometer. But after i apologised to Desdragon on facebook and on SMS, we found all our stuff!! Amazing!! Mama's friends are having a series of weird incidences too. We , i mean, I promise never to play pranks on Desdragon again. *sniffle*
Anyway, y'all, have u guys found any jobs for me?? I still have some categories that i hope u guys will help me with:
Health care : Neck Rest
Information Technology: Mouse ergonomic wrist rest
Entertainment: Disney Mascot
Fashion: Chihuahua clothes model
Hope i can find a job soon to help Mommy. Cash is King!!!
Anyway, i am so sad abt the casualty in Mumbai =(( I wish there was World Peace and that everyone can just get along and people can be more tolerant of each other. =(((((((

No comments: