Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello everyone! Its my bday today!!!!!! And Desdragon issnt talking to me anymore , what a wonderful bday present!

Anyway, in view of the financial crisis and all, i decided that i musnt be a burden to Mama and i wanna find a job to support her since i am already all grown up. (I'm 5 yrs old!)

Here's my resume! Do help me find a job or recommend me cos mama and me cant live without our SKII, u noe.

Resume of Tan Yang Yang, Gorrillamb

Name: Tan Yang Yang, Gorrillamb.
Birthday: 23rd Nov 2002
Address: LoYANG (currently), previously Lor K

Education: Raffles Montessori Pre-School
Lambguages: Lamb, English, some chinese
Hobbies: Singing, Swearing, Sleeping, SKII

Suggestions for jobs: Sheepy toilet roll holder, Neck rest cushion, 1 ear muff, character for Disney?
Expected Salary: I wun get out of bed for <10,000>

How? If u guys find anything for me, do let me know!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Gorry!
1G2T