Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello everyone!! I have many many things to update everyone!!! Hehhehhehe... First of all.... Its my birthday next sunday!! Happy pre-birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Yipppeeeee! <:o)


Anyway, meet my new friend, erm... Sheepy Toilet Roll holder that Weiling bought for me!! She says that she hopes he will inspire me to grow up to be useful. Wonder what she means. I'm gg to be leader of the world like o-bahhhhhhhhh-ma.
Anyway I have an exciting and touching story to tell u guys about what happened to me! One day, i went to Joo Seng Road and Mama told me that she was bringing me to see a very good friend of hers. I was feeling abit sad because i didnt win the prize frm Desdragon's contest so i was looking really reallie reallie erm.. sad. Anyway, mama decided to go to buy something and told me sit on the kerb and wait for her. Ok lor, so i waited there loh.

Then this person came along and i heard a voice saying " Why, little boy, why do you look so sad?"
Xiao gorr: Cos i didnt win a book. :'(
Person: Why, what an amazing coincidence! I recently won a book from an online contest. Hmm.. Since u're so cute, I shall give it to u, little boy!
Xiao gorr: REallie?!?!?! Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh, what's ur name?
Person: My name is Khimchee Wong.
Xiao Gorr: *thinking* What a blardee weird name.
Anyway! Here's me and my new book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm also organizing a contest..."Guess- K.Wong-Contest,-Desdragon!!"


Could it be...Contestant Number 1: Man who can read upside down?


Or Contestant number 2: Miss holding ticket lady

Or Contestant number 3: Man who can read at extremely close range?!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.............

Happy birthday Desdragon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..
1G2T

Anonymous said...

Equally Bo Liao frens of yours *shake head*