Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ggqq and me & mommy went to watch Quantum of Solace and eat salted egg crabs yesterday!!! =))

When i grow up, I wanna be James Bond! I already have alot of practice being an action star cos pple are always beating me and up and smashing me into walls. I'm a survivor. =)

But i'm still thinking of being President of the United States also... I'm a big fan of O-bahhhhhhh-ma. Sigh. decisions decisions decisions.

Anyway ggqq challenged me to write a blog in chinese cos i spoke to her in chinese yesterday and she told me " U know chinese mehhh."

Here goes:

死肥龙,为什么你不要给我那本书? 臭陈死肥龙。

From: 聪明凌厉青春活泼可爱善解人意的小绵羊,陈杨仰.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

愚笨的羊羔

Anonymous said...

吃粪

Anonymous said...

who is this anonymous?

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

I think its Desdragon =(