Friday, June 13, 2008

I am such a sad little lamb :(

Today is UOP family day and desdragon and ggqq have gone to the zoo without me and my mommy. :'(
And they are gg to have KFC lunch and look at tigers and wolves and monkeys. Without me. *cry*

Sulk. I wanna goooooooooooooooooo tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. MOMMMMY wouldnt sign my consent form! She said i would climb into the tiger pit. I WUN CLIMB INTO THE PIT I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!! i just wanna peep at the tigers. :(

Yesterday Desdragon and Kitty and GGQQ and me and mommy went to the Sushi Tei at ECP!! It was a pretty nice place and the sushi was pretty yummilicious even tho i am not sure whether i am allowed to eat fish.

Desdragon was telling us a stupid story about his jeans

He said when he was young, he went to this temple with his mom and he was wearing jeans. Then they met a blind old nun there and then the blind old nun accidently touched his jeans and got an electric shock. After that the blind old nun brought his mom to 1 side and told her something. After that, his mom went home and threw away all his jeans. Cos apparently there was something "dirty" in his jeans So he never had any jeans since then.

Then ggqq and mommy and me were like, yeeks!! so scary!!!! Is it a true story?

Desdragon: No.

GGQQ & Mommy: *_*

Stupid desdragon! So next time if he tells u this story, remember its not a true story ok!

hee hee. We cant wait to go to Hong Kong!

No comments: