Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 1: Take off!!

Yipppeee! Mommy and me are gg to Europe today!!! Our first stop is Frankfurt and we will post many pictures and update this blog as we go along our month long "work trip" in case u miss me and Mommy! Hee.

We're leaving at the 145 pm plane today and will reach Frankfurt at 830! Ooops! I forgot to tell my Montessori teacher that i am not coming to school for the next month! But anyway i am a genius so i will be hotel-schooled in Europe. =)

We're wondering what to do in Frankfurt!!!! Mommy says we gotta find me some of those pig knuckles and beer! But i dun drink beer and pigs are my friends. Wonder who she is talking abt.  We will post load of pictures soon! We came back to Lor K this morning just to take the USB connector to our camera ok!

See u guys soon!

No comments: