Thursday, April 26, 2007

Save my mummy!!!!!!! Someone save my mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's got food poisoning and been puking since last night!!! :'''''(

Shitty King Wong has been asking my mummy to will the car and house to her and that she'd adopt me if my mummy dies. I dont want to go live with King Wong erh. She says she's gg to stuff me in the store room if i live with her. :(

Guess i wun get to go to Harvard if i live with her. But i may be like Harry Potter!!! Whose uncle and aunt stuffed him beneath the staircase! And he went to magic school and turned them into slugs! Ok i made that up, but then i wish King Wong would turn into a slug.

Anyway i hope my mummy doesnt die. She doesnt look good in a green colour. I shall just be a good little lamb and try not to get into trouble. Hope she gets well soon. :'(

I want my huggy hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least u'll have the whole room to yourself ;-) and i promise to send u to Harvard... via DHL =)

DesDragon said...

I think WineDragon is also going to get food poisoning...he just ate an agar-agar with coconut milk that smell sour...you know his nose and palate are soooooo evolved with all the wine sniffing and drinking...

www.winedragon.blogspot.com

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

DES/WINE/STUPIDRAGON, I warn u! Stop using my blog to advertise ur blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway desdragon, if u noe the agar agar is sour, why u still eat it?

Goondragon.