Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hello everyone!




Remember me? I'm Rilla! I've taken over Gorry's blog cos Gorry's an idiot and he's always getting himself into trouble and everyone hates him and he's almost half dead!!!


I'm the smarter sister of Gorry and have been in hiding cos i refuse to be seen in public with him anymore cos he's a moron. My mummy will be really upset with me if she reads this though. She's really biased. I dunnoe why she doesnt love me, she only loves that brown thing.



Look at what happened to him while Mummy went to the Armani room ( Gio- Gio) and when she came back, she didnt have the sense to even try to save Gorry first. She had to take a picture of him as evidence. And Gorry didnt even try to save himself. Gee.


And here he is, being taken hostage by Ah Chuan! And FCPC was beside Ah Chuan and didnt even try to save Gorry. I donnoe what s wrong with Gorry that everyone tries to kidnap him.


Here he is, on a typical day when he comes back, he's soooooo poooped that he just falls asleep. Poor gorry though.



Anyway my mummy is coming back, shhhhhh dont tell her i wrote all these!

2 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeyucksssssss

whats the evil step sister doing on the blog?!?!?! Gorry, you have to keep your ugly evil step sister away!!!!

Creator