Monday, April 02, 2007

Boy, i really really hate King Wong! She's a real witch man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for calling my nai niang a witch, cos King Wong is a witchier witch! I mean, if Hans Christian Anderson knew King Wong, King Wong would be the one guarding her candy house and shoving Hansel and Gratel into the stove man.

And i bet that King Wong has lots and lots of apple trees in her house to feed Snow White. Why, i bet she's the one who put sleeping beauty to sleep in the first place!!

She banged my head for nothing this morning and yelled into my ears that i am supposed to stay in the bag! What a grouchy witch! Just because she didnt have her teh. Even grouchy big bad wolf didnt get teh c withdrawal as bad as King Wong Witchy. Crazy witch.

Well HEY king wong, where are your red boots? I hope a house falls on ur head!!!! *sob*

No comments: