Sunday, April 08, 2007



Hola! Como estas? Yo estoy mui bien! Gracias!


Anyway... dilemma, dilemma. Mummy, pls dont make me thank shitty des! :''''''''''''''''((


He bought me this cutey new LV shirt from Korea! Its my new jammies and from their hushed conversation at the BBQ @ ECP on saturday, i heard its for dogs. Mummy quickly hushed everyone up and said its for sheep dogs, like me! Barky bark! Bark bark! ( I've been irritating mummy's friends recently by barking at them! Like king wong! But she always gives me an angry face whenever i barky bark her. :( )


Anyway the bbq @ ECP was reallie fun! My nai niang actually misses me leh! She was huggy hugging me and said i looked very cute. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happY! :)


But then shitty des kept kidnapping me and put me in the trash bin and on the BBQ pit on some tapioca, everyone screamed at him to release me and mummy was quite upset with me that i kept smiling and looked like i was enjoying it. Ok ok, looks like i have no choice but to thank des for everything :((((


THANKS DESDRAGON FOR ORGANISING THE BBQ AND BUYING ME THE LV SHIRT!!


Did i mention that i have a bigger wardrobe than Rilla now? :D


ok ok, i gave the outfit from shirley-wirley to rilla cos its quite girly looking, with a ribbon. :(

ok ok i confess, i didnt have a choice, mummy took it from me and and gave it to her. i then dont want to give her wan erh.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out www.winebottletalkcork.blogspot.com