Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mummy!!! I am purple! I am a little purple lamb!!!!! Nai Niang cannot call me the dirty brown thing anymore! I wanna stay purple! Thanks Winedragon, for turning me purple! :) *huggy hugs*

Here's a box of pimples as a present for u! You won the pimple lucky draw that i was organizing! ;)

Nai niang, sorry, you didnt win the lucky draw because u didnt turn me purple. I like being purple! Purple is cute!! But you won the consolation prize of 2 pimples on ur dimples.

La la la!

(yang ma ma: Optimistic little lamb. http://www.winebottletalkcork.blogspot.com)

Anyway, yesterday, BBW was playing extreme sports with me again! With Lim Whee Kheng! Yay! I love extreme sports! Huggy hugs for BBW! Its called "Grabbing-me-from-the-bag-and-throwing-me-to-Lim-Wee-Kheng-in-the-ferry-and-then-sitting-on-me".

Its fun! BBW is the funnest wolf in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.