Sunday, October 08, 2006


Hello folks,

:(((((

i am feeling dazed. I cant remember what happened to me in the past 5 days. I dont even have the strength and willpower to tell that stupid dragon in the other blog that he's too stupid to even know that he's been insulted twice over and think that i dunnoe what he's talking about. But ah well... Live and let live i suppose. I cant think of anything worser than being the butt of the jokes when he thinks that pple are the butt of the jokes. Confusing yet? hee hee. Moronic dragon.

Anyway i am feeling dazed because i think i was kidnapped from my mummy on Thursday afternoon by BBW. I was yelping "HELP HELP HELP" and my helpless mummy was looking at me and screaming " RETURN GORRY TO ME!" but mummy didnt make any attempt to rescue me. :(

The 2 hours thereafter in BBW's office was a blur. I think this is what they meant by post traumatic stress syndrome or something like that. :(
I think i might have blacked out. I dont recall what happened. This is pretty much like an alien abduction on Highway 49 or something like that. :'(

Do u think he transplanted my brain or something?

Anyway on another note, i wanted to give nai niang a present and mummy and me took a photo of me sitting on her car and told her to go and buy 4-D. She refuse to listen to me and guess what? Her car number came out 2nd prize! Cheh! Nai niang, obigood!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so zun one! Gorry, u must sit on my car next time also!!!!

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

yah creator, i am a lucky lamb!

DesDragon said...

Jan..your car pic is going onto www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

yah, we will curse shitty dessie's number to always tiao!