Sunday, September 24, 2006

(There is something wrong with my cookie functionality... Yang Ma Ma will post the photos ASAP)

Dear folks,

This is a plea from me to you guys to stop reading
http://www.winebottletalkcork.blogspot.com as there are many many inconceivable defamatory remarks abt sheep and more importantly, about me. *cry*

Now he has spun a story about my parentage. And says my mummy is lambmumtton and my daddy is goribanana. (Actually its quite a funny story , heheeh) BUT its absolutely inaccurate! I am going to sue winedragon for all the scales he's got.

Anyway at least i got a mummy (yang ma ma). What abt him? I dont even know where he came from. We know that pheonixes arise from ashes but what about dragons? He could have come from the swamp for all we care, huh!

Anyway creator brought me, rilla, Mario, Mashley and Yang Ma Ma to the zooooooooooooooooooo! =)

It was sooooooooo fun!! Lookie lookie, when i saw wolfie here, i wanted to jump to him and tell him that i know his brother, BBW!!!! I wanted to give him a huggy hug too. Hee hee. I even climbed over the barrier and was about to jump across the pit when mummy screamed and almost burst my ear drums, so i climbed back. Boy, did i get a spanking.


And there was tiggerrrrrrr too!!!!! He was soooooooooooo cute! I wanted to give him a huggy hug TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! heheheh Of cos by then, mummy was about to burst a blood vessel because of me running all around the place, i decided to watch tiggerrrrrr from afar. :(((((



He ehe hehehe and psycho Mario got it from the tiger here too. *hee hee*

Here's mummy's bday cake from Mashley, Mario and Creator! I love u all!!

8 comments:

DesDragon said...

It's a Fox..you stupid lamb...

for a more intelligent read go to www.winebottletalkcork.blogspot.com

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

NO IT WAS A WOLFIE U IDIOT DRAGON!

Anonymous said...

hey Gorry

I think the Dragon is in love with you, otherwise why would he dedicate his whole blog writing about you?!?!

Yes, it was a Wolf. The official name in the brochure is maned wolf.

DesDragon said...

Yeah...very much in love with the roasted tender ginger-garlic marinated mutton of gory...

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

You shitty dragon! Stop commenting in my blog! U're banned!

DesDragon said...

Can you actually Ban me?
hmmmm you knowledge of HTML is so poor.

www.winebottletalkcork.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

where you take the photo of the tiger?

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Gu Gu Qian Qian!!!!! =))

I went to the zoo!!!!!!!!!!!