Saturday, September 23, 2006

I hate the shitty shittiest shitty winedragon. He's a meanie. He keeps sliming me! I hate him! I didnt do anything to him lor! He's a psycho!!! Like Mario!

Anyway i dunnoe why he hates me so much , i think its because his owner and him are jealous of mummy and me. Afterall, we are more civilised than him and our blog entries are funnier and more pple read our blog than HIS blog. I wish he will stop sliming me though, i'm such a nice little lamb.

Anyway on another note, we've got a new Lambmobile!!! Its arriving in the first week of October and i hope there are enough lamb restrainers for all of my siblings and me. hehe, its green in colour and i dunnoe why, but me and Rilla had to fight back an urge to lick the car while we were at the show room. Hee hee.

I dont think we'd be sorry to see the Ford Laser go, afterall, stingy mummy doesnt want to pay so much road tax, petrol and maintainence for the Ford. (Did we mention that we were nearly jibbed of 500 bucks last saturday when we sent it for maintenance?) Anyway, if we wanted to see an uncle silver car, we have to look at Winedragon's owner's car, dont we? *snicker* The dragonmobile aint as spiffy as the lambmobile.

We hope that BBW doesnt scratch our car. He's another psycho, yesterday in the ferry, he said that if i came near him again, he was going to "fan lian" with me. But i just wanted to give him a huggy hug, so i did and guess what that meano BBW did!!!!!!!!!!! He took my head and twisted it around and said he warned my mummy that he was going to "fan lian" with me. Whats his problem!!! I hate u too BBW!!! *cry*

Anyway sorry that we havent been writing, Mummy's taken on a more difficult cut 2 weeks back and she doesnt even have the time to huggy hug me. *sulk* i want huggy hugs. I wonder if BBW is free.

(Rilla: Stupid Gorry just doesnt get it.)

Anyway shitty dessie said that one of his frens also read my blog!!! And likes it!! Hee hee, yay! I've got another fan! *happy lamb alert*

Shitty dessie fan, huggy hug for u. :))))))))

Here's shitty des' wine dragon. Stupid thing is being used to light a steamboat. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.




1 comment:

DesDragon said...

Face reality...Gory you are just a piece of meat on the dining table...