Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to my MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and huggy hugs from ME!!!

(rilla: me too!!)

SPK lambs! hehehehe la la la!!



Some weeks back, we had a little bday party for my mummy and Qian Qian! Here i am posing with the cake! so cute huh!! Anyway, shhhhhhhh dun tell my mummy but shitty des devised a new extreme sport called BALL! Its me being the BALL!!! hehehe first, u have to get someone to launch u to the player (shitty des) who is holding a magazine and the player repeatedly keeps u afloat using the magazine!!! Its fun! I cant wait to try the next level of extreme sports, playing BALL with Aunty Elephant!!! ;p

hehehehhehe



Here i am, looking like Baby Milo!!!!!!!!!! Cute huh! Everyone loves me!

1 comment:

DesDragon said...

dragons spew out fire
lambs emit methane gas from their asses, all you have to do is get the dragons to stand behind lambs when they fart and you will have roasted mutton! hehehehe