Monday, June 18, 2007


Yo Yo Yo!


Check out my new brother from US!


Desdragon has unleased another horror on me. A new BROTHER. or sister. I dunnoe lah, anyway i am upset becos he has a PERM! AND A TAIL. AND WHITE.


EVERYONE is comparing me with him. His name is Kewy (Like Q-mo)


Btw, he makes funny squeaky noises, and he has a tag on him that reads: Dog Lamb Chew


I'm thinking of introducing him to Hui Hui. I think Hui Hui has alot of angst and is teething =)


ANyway we had such a fun time on sat!! :)))))))

Desdragon, Desireedragon and GGQQ brought yang ma ma n me to eat steamboat and we went to karaoke! :)))))


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorry,

Your new sibling is sooooooooo UGLY!!

Yucks! Give to me to chew I also dont want...

Yucks! Yucks! Yucks!

Hui Hui

DesDragon said...

Show the floppy legs and flappy arms!!!