Thursday, June 14, 2007


Hello everyone!

I think i am a ce-lamb-rity! (celebrity) !! Everyone says they like my blog! Tee hee! =))))))

Anyway GGQQ and Desdragon are back!!!!!!!!!

Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lamb family cant wait to see them this weekend! And my pressies! =)

Yesterday, King Wong stabbed me with a pen while i was sitting on my stack of post-its. =(
Dunnoe wads her problem. I think she should just chill man.

Anyway my friend Hui Hui really hates me now. http://www.doggyhuihui.blogspot.com/
I dunnoe wads her problem. I mean issit MY fault that she's an ah pwee? She's like turning anorexic and telling her big sis that its MY fault cos i called her an ah pwee and she stopped eating. *sulk*
Yah i am sorry man. I'm sorry that u're a glutton!!!!! NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH!!! :'(

Oh yah! Its gg to be Big Bad Wolf's bday soon!!!!!!!!!!! Remember y'all! Remember to go up to him and yell "KIAK KIAK!" !! Hee hee. Mummy is looking at me and shaking her head. She says i am sooooooooooo gg to get it from BBW. Wonder what i am gg to get. I hope its a slice of his bday cake. But the last year, when i looked at his bday cake, he threw me under the table. =((

No comments: