Friday, June 22, 2007


I need a new home.


I dont love my mummy anymore.


She's reallie got some problem thinking she is Angelina Jolie and all. =(


When kewy came along, GGQQ gave me some advice:


" You cry lah, you cry finish, he will still be around. "


and


"Gorry, dont have to be sad! When ma ma brings home a sweet, last time u get 1 piece, now u get 1 piece also wad, just that its a smaller piece, but its still 1 piece! Why u cry!"


NOW LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!! Jill gave my mummy another abandoned sheep! WHAT THE @#*(@#*@&@*#*@#&*@!! AT THIS RATE, THE STUPID FRICKIN PIECE OF SWEET IS GG TO BE THE SIZE OF A DUST PARTICLE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*WAIL*


*SOB*


Mummy, when the govt said they were gg to start giving support for single mothers and all, they dont mean YOU.


Yeah the number 21 means he's sibling number 21. Its a sad and dark dark day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder i keep getting pimples these days...

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

GGQQ, i never curse u!

Its not me! it must be erm erm.... erm.............. Rilla, Xiao Bah, Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai, Kewy, Brownie and erm number 21.

DesDragon said...

Prepare for more when I get back from NZ...
Hahaah you are swarmped with lambs...you should call your house after the country of "Hol-lamb"

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

My gosh. THat's lambe. (lame)

DesDragon said...

Or should it be "whore-lambs" ?

Anonymous said...

Gorry, its time to pack and move to the Ang's residence...

Hui Hui