Thursday, May 24, 2007


Hello everyone! Lookit me! I'm a bubble boy!

Hee hee i got stuffed into this plastic box and everyone said i looked soooo cute! I wanted to go and sit in a toy store and see if i can get a new mummy. :))
Anyway desdragon and gu gu qian qian are away in US for a long time , its gg to be boring without them :'(
Auntie Anne is in US too and she's gone for a month. At least noone will call me a shitty monkey for a month. hee hee.
Mummy and GGQQ went to take a CPR and first aid course at SCDF over the weekend!!!! And GGQQ was trying out her new CPR moves on me! STUPID BBW said that he learnt a new CPR method from Navy and it was that the alternative was to pound the unconscious person VIOLENTLY. He swears its true but i dont believe him. :'(
Mummy learnt how to bandage a broken arm! And the trivial of the day is... did u noe that ur palm represents 1% of ur body skin surface??? But i got reallie small palms. I wonder if it still holds.
DOC VICTOR!!!!! ISSIT TRUE THAT VIOLENT POUNDING CAN REPLACE CPR!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


No comments: