Monday, May 14, 2007

Halp! Halp!!!!

My Yang por por por por is gg on a genocide!!! She wants to wipe out all the cute little fuzzy animals in yang ma ma, cousin auntie and cousin auntie Cherry's house!!!! =(((

We're scared! Smurfette and me and rilla and yuppy are gg to hide @ Lor K! Like Anne Frank! But then Anne Frank didnt make it @ the concentration camp. =(

I'm scared!

Luckily Yang Por Por promised me that she wun let her ma (Yang Por Por Por Por) throw me away. :) I love yang por por!!! She even bought me red bean soya bean last week =))

Yummy.

Anyway my Yang Ma Ma has a substance abuse problem. ='(

She just spent a bomb on SKII products AGAIN. Hello mummy, thats MY education fund. I need to go to Harvard and take the bahhhh exams remember!!! I'm glad i gave u the pimple! :(

1 comment:

DesDragon said...

putting fungus on your face again