Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hello everybody!!

This entry is dedicated to my new best friend, Doc-vic-tor! He's my bestest friend becos he will heal me from all the punches that King Wong hammers on me daily.

Hey Doc-vic-tor, did u noe that King Wong has a substance abuse problem???? Can u pls catch her and lock her up in rehab? She needs to go cold turkey cos she will beat me whenever she doesnt get her teh. Spoilt brat.

Anyway, Doc-vic-tor, i'm glad u're in the medical line!! And u're bound to succeed!! U know why? Cos laughter is the best medicine and King Wong is a joke. U shd take pictures of her and put them in ur clinic and ur patients will self heal and u can go and drink teh. (without King Wong of cos)

Will i get priority whenever i 'm injured??? =((

King Wong threw me in the air the other day and i fell on my face, it hurts! I think u shd lock her up. In ur storeroom. Without teh. Forever. And Ever. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Gorry have to visit so often that he becomes a PPS club member??? I offer a package: but 5 treatment get 1 free. Would Gorry like to sign up for the package??

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Who r u?? I dont understand !!

Anonymous said...

this anonymous MUST be desmond. who else will talk about PPS...