Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello everybody.

I am bored. Luckily Shirley gave me a dalmation puppy to play with. I'm bored becos Mummy's vessel kenna langah by a submarine.




http://www.playfuls.com/news_10_8029-Japanese-Ship-Collides-With-US-Submarine-In-Arabian-Sea.html

Mummy's got no time to play with me or take care of me, so i'm sitting here on a stack of Post-it notes and minding my own business and looking very forlornly at Mummy hoping that she will play with me. :(

*sigh* Shitty submarine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your yang-ma-ma is on leave but no updates...boo hoo hoo

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

who r u! who r u!! Well, MY blog is about ME and mummy has been hogging the PC to do her shitty submarine work :((

I wonder if anyone will sponsor to buy an iMAC for me. I want a pink one ;)