Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello everybody, me and mummy are gardening!!! clearing leave-s! geddit geddit??? heheheheheehehhe

Geez. Fine. Humourless. Just like a wolf that i know.

Anyway, everyone is asking me and mummy what we are gg to do during this week of holiday!! Well, its not so much of what we are gg to do but more of what we dont have to do!! HAHAHAHHA!!! =)))

Anyway i think mummy and me are planning on eating our way thru this week. But someone told me not to eat too much or the wolf in me will burst out of my lambskin. I wonder what that means. :(

Anyway we're freeeeeeeeeeee !! Freee as a bird!!! ( I tot i was a lamb though)

Anyway, we're gg for an SK2 facial tml!! I cant wait! Everyone says i'm getting scrubbier and scrubbier but i bet after tml, my complexion is gg to be soooooooooooooooooooo erm... woolly. Yah, woolly. :) I cant wait!

No comments: