Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello everybody, for the last time, i am not a bear, a kiwi bird or a gorrilla ok!! I am a cute little lamb who likes SK2 facials like my mummy!!

Anyway hehehe Lillian says that next year is a mighty good year for Sheep! Apparently we dont have to do anything and $$ will drop from the skies!! Well, it had better man, after how Yang Ma Ma just got charged 2 yrs worth of property tax on Lor K and she's cursing like cousin auntie. :(
which is ALWAYS a bad sign. :(

And we had to pay 500 buckaroos for the shitty sinking fund last mth for Lor K. Shitty. Mummy says that since she cant sell me and Rilla and the others, we had better learnt to busk. Mummy is hoping that pple are gg to pay to watch me Macarena. I can do it very well though!!

Anyway snakeys, piggies, cows and tigers have got shitty luck next yr !!! Oh dear. :(
Especially male tiger-wolves who are mean to little brown sheep get triple doses of bad luck!!!!!!! Like being sent to continents full of sheep to be tortured!!! *tee hee*

Stupid King Wong has been making life miserable for me lately too. :( She insists that there are no brown sheep in this world. Luckily my fellow kiwi Geoffrey verified my existence on this earth! Yippee! King Wong doesnt believe it though. Well, serves her right! No wonder LP is making her sick!

I'm feeling sick myself. I've been practising the Macarena the past few hours. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DRAGONS have a fantastic year in the year of the GOLDEN PIG

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Yes but noone cares abt dragon in this blog remember?

Anyway noone beats sheep!! Sheep are the singularly most lucky animal! Maybe this means that dragons will disappear from the face of earth