Monday, December 11, 2006


Rilla: (to her right) Who are you?

Unknown: (to her left) I donnoe, who are u?

Gorry: *sulk*

Boo Boo: She's your mummy's new kid!

Gorry: *sulk*

Rilla: Huh!

Boo Boo: Yah! She's cute huh! Her bag is something so like what your nai niang would carry. Its so pink!

Rilla: Where did u come from?!

Gorry: *sulk*

Unknown: My name is Tan Mian Yang, Mehrilla!

Rilla: You sound like my name! My name is Lambrilla! The sulky brown thing is called Gorrillamb!

Gorry: *sulk* (thinking: I hate shitttty des)

4 comments:

DesDragon said...

Hahaha good riddence Gory..you are being marginalised!

Anonymous said...

YANG MA MA!

You better stop adopting more kids! Gorry is meant to be an only child!!! I am going to take him away from you if you keep adopting more kids!!!

Creator

DesDragon said...

It is not her choice..it's in her genes to adopt lambs

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Gorry: *Sob* *wail* *cry*

CREATOR, i wanna run away from home!! I dun like Mummy and her shitty friends like Shitty Des. Take me home!!! *Sob*

*wail*

CREATOR!!!!!! i will be friends with Ang Hui Hui!