Sunday, April 11, 2010


Whahahaha hello everyone!!!!

I cursed mama to be banned at yoga for the next 2 weeks so that she will finally have time to update my bloggie. :))

See mama, when u ignore me, u will get fat!!!! Hmmmmph.

Wow its been a long time since we updated our bloggie woh.. since then i've had many adventures indeed!!!!

First of all, our adventures at the mighty atas Tatsuya!! Oolala, mama treated creator to a mighty expensive japanese lunch at Tatsuya on Good Friday!! If u have never seen a 145 SGD sushi platter, here it is... Tho mama thinks that the platter only costs 50 bucks, the rest was for its plane ticket to sgp. hehehe...







Check out my new friend from Dubai! Cammy the camel who brought me patchi chocolates!!!! On easter somemore... i donch believe in Easter bunnies anymore but Easter camels now!! Tho weiling, weijian and weebs said that these pictures remind them of Xi You Ji.. And that i am missing is a iron ring on my head and a staff. Woohoo! I am Sun Wu Kong!!


Check me out man!!! I am a LAM-pire!!!! heheehehheeheh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the "bai hua you" comments?