Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello everyone!! Its me, BB-zhai, Lam-pire Tan Yang Yang! hheheheehhehehe...

Mama joined true fitness after being banned at Pure yoga for 2 weeks, wehehe!! Yayyyy, we'd get to shift our schedules ard now to the East! parkway parade is the best!!!!

Hows everyone? Squidy still doesnt believe in being nice to me , while ggqq and 1g2t have got good lambie karma! ggqq strike toto, while 1g2t has got mighty good praises at work! Hah, while squidy has only gotten her tupperware stolen, Lamb Program dying on her and general bad karma all round. hehehehe

This is me peeping at Squidy during the day, hoping that she will be nice to me, which always doesnt happen. The other day, when she saw me peeping at her like this, she flicked me away like a pee sai. =((
This photo below is how Squidy looks like when she is mean to me.






2 comments:

The Mama and the papa said...

the phrase "flicked me away like a pie sai" is soooo apt!!! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... the gorrilla looks grouchy. Now tht's a really gorilla. Gorry's just a cutie lamb.
1G2T