Saturday, July 25, 2009

hello everyone...

I am a sad sad lamb. Ggqq is sick and mama and me are worried sick abt Ggqq... We hope that she recovers soon and that she will be able to do lots of stuff with us... :((((

Anyway 1G2T is reallie mean, she's been calling me names! And telling mama to make me do maths homework. I hate maths!! Mama got her voice back already and has been yelling at me again:(

Anyway we went out with Creator and Creator family yesterday for dinner at Wo Peng restaurant at Mcpherson Road... Its a yummmmmmilicious place!!! I hope that creator will bring mama and me there again!!! After that we went to play mj and mama finally got out of her losing streak. Hehehhehe!! Hope that we can play MJ again soon :)))

We're moving back to Lor K soon!!!! Now mama is busy to find contractors to renovate our Lor K... We will have a revamped lamb home soon! :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I tried to make your mummy lose her voice the other day by offering her lots of sambal chilli at the restaurant... and then make her stay up late by playing mahjong... Seems like my ploy doesnt work... Need stronger chilli next time!!

Creator

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Creator!!!!! I dun wan to do maths homework!!!!

Anonymous said...

Math Math Math
1+1 = 2 hhahahah

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Who are u!! Stop leaving maths equations on my blog! I hate them!!

Anonymous said...

U're moving back to Lor K? What happened to ur swanky new place?

1G2T

Anonymous said...

Do Partial Differential Equations, and do iterations until converge....Navier-Stokes equation...heheheh