Monday, July 13, 2009


GGQQ!! Look at the bus ticket u got for me!!
Heheh there's a sleeping lion dreaming of sheep! Kinda scary actually u noe... what if the lion wakes up and bites my backside? =((

Ggqq got this from a bus! Quite cool huh, i didnt know buses gave out things like this... Anyway mama needs this now, she's so busy!! By the way, mama was very upset when she saw me climbing onto the letter holder to pose with GGQQ's bus ticket!! Lookit me!! No harness!! Mama's big boss would be very upset cos its Safety Day in shell u noe... 

Anyway mama is busy with her Margin Variance Analysis. Arent i smartie pie lamb! I know what's MVA ok, dont play play!! 

Desdragon has gone to Japan, i wonder why... I hope he bring back Kitty! Weiling also just came back from Japan WITHOUT kitty. WEILING! ARE U READING THIS!??!!?!? I hope a pimple plague comes to u! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD U TO BRING KITTY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAM* *CRY*WAIL*

4 comments:

Wei Ling said...

You have wool for brains!

Your instructions were to tell kitty to mail an air ticket to you. You didn't tell me to bring kitty back! I still have the sms to prove it. Now undo the curse you evil sheep!

Anonymous said...

Gorry: HMMPH. I would undo the curse but u said i got wool for brains so now i am upset. And my woolly brain cannot remember how to undo the curse lor. Hmmmph.

Anonymous said...

I have a whole family of kitty in the living room couch...from many countries with many customs

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Gorry:SHUTUP DESDRAGON!! WHO CARES IF U HAVE A FAMILY OF PIGS ON UR COUCH!