Friday, April 04, 2008

LOOOOOKIE LOOKKIE At my NEW SHIRT FROM JAPAN!!! *sniffle* i am so happy! (even though my name is spelt wrongly. But mommy says its cos the "R"s ran out :) )



This is my best fren GGQQ!! She's modelling me! :)))



Anyway GGQQ, Desdragon and the Lamb family went for dinner at our fav Thai Express yesterday!!! Mommy and ggqq were caught in a heavy downpour :(



Anyway i like my new shirt even tho its too big for me. I think por por can alter it for me though. :)



Anyway here's desdragon's wonderful world of uncle-dom: (We thought of this at Bakerzinn @ Paragon yesterday)

A: Annual Sale/Ah Peh
B: Big Sweep/Bargain
C: Cheap/Coupon
D: Discount
E: Everyday Card
F: Free
G: Giant/Goldlion
H: Hamper/Hamsup
I: IPO
J: John Little Sale
K: Kleenex/Kao Magiclean
L: Lowest cost/Low class
M: Mr Muscle/Memmer/Metro
N: NTUC
O: OG
P: Popular/POSB
Q: Queue
R: Robinson Sale
S: Sale
T: Toto
U: Umbrella/Uncle
V: VCD (Desdragon said VD though)
W: watson
X: X-po Sale
Y: Ya Kun
Z: Zzzzzzz (Uncle likes to sleep)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heavy down pour going back home?
I got no rain at all!