Monday, April 28, 2008

Hee hee.. cos i am so bored, i have been spreading malicious rumours and gossip about Desdragon to One-Gin-Two-Tonic!! Sorry, correction, i meant the truth and nothing but the truth!!!

One-Gin-Two-Tonic (OGTT) is sooooooooooooooooo nice, she says i have the makings of a super star and a celambrity! But she says that Desdragon shd be my manager iso mommy cos desdragon will be able to build in advertisements and stuff to generate a side line income for mommy. But i dun need additional cash when i am a celambrity what. Pple will throw $$ at me :))

Boy, we're so bored. I'm twiddling my thumbs (por por says hooves, what hooves?) Wish i was back in HK @ Ikea playing with the rats.


We went for Yoga with ggqq on saturday and she gave me this bottle of Nivea sculpting lotion leh cos i told her i wanna grow muscles. Anyway my muscles never grew but then my cellulite is gone. hehe.

Mommy's favouritest song by Jacky Cheung;

但我不懂说将来
但我静待你归来
在这心灰的冷冬
共你热烈再相逢
全是我的美梦

但我不懂说将来
但我静静待你归来
就算春风秋雨中
共你愿望已不同
还是有点故梦
想倾吐

一切事情
就似一丝苦恼
回看你我的路
是情是爱是缘是痛
今日我却竟都不知道
我依然而我竟然还是觉得你最好

即使你离开
我热情未改
这漫长夜里
谁人是你所爱
花不似盛开
爱渐如大海
假使你怀念我
为何独处感概

No comments: