Sunday, March 09, 2008



heheheh check out Desdragon's orlulu oranges that were fermenting at the bottom of his car seat!! gross right!!!!

His whole car smelt of rotten kam and he couldnt smell it ok!

The whole saga started on Sat when we all decided to go eat Korean BBQ at ECP!!! GGqq came to pick us up and i gave ggqq a bottle of Apple Yakult =))

Then we happily went to the Korean BBQ where there was free flow of lettuce and veggies!! YUmmmmy!

But then on the way home, ggqq got an upset tummy. I hope its not cos of the Apple Yakult or i will never forgive myself for poisoning my ggqq. :(

Then desdragon had to send me and mummy back and then when he pushed his chair back to give me and mummy more leg room, he found 2 orlulu oranges!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

REad my ggqq's post about this restaurant.. I hope we can go back soon: http://seize-de-day.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its not the yakult lah. in fact, lucky i got drink the yakult beforehand, else lagi worse...