Monday, December 10, 2007

WHAT A TRAUMATISING WEEKEND FOR YANG MA MA & ME AND THE LAMB FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yang ma ma got a warrant of arrest!!! OMG OMG!!!! its true its true!!! :(

I was so terrified for my mummy that i started looking for adoption homes, i mean, erm, support group for myself if Mummy went to Changi's Women Prison!! WHAT WOULD I DO!?!?!?!!? Yang Ma Ma was asking Anne if she would take me and Anne snickered. =(

Anyway the saga is because.... LTA UPLOADED THE WRONG ADDRESS FROM ICA AND NONE OF THEIR LETTERS & NOTIFCATIONS WENT TO LOR K. =(((((((

Wah apparently yang ma ma was supposed to be in court on 11 Oct but how would we be able to go to court if we didnt receive the court summon?? wah lau, its so traumatising lor. Por Por was hysterical, she told me if yang ma ma got jailed, she would take me and run away. hehe. i love por por.

Wah lau, they wanted to charge my mummy in court loh. :(((
But its not our fault!!!!! :'''''''(

We have complete and utter sympathy for Paris, Lindsay and Nicole now. =(

ANYWAY IT FINALLY GOT SETTLED ... phew. i dun have to grow up in prison. =))))

No comments: