Tuesday, December 25, 2007


Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-rry Xmas everybody!!!!!!!

I love por por!!!! Yesterday, mummy dragged me home by my ass and wanted to.. horrors,.. BATHE me!!! She hauled me to the laundry area and proceeded to strip me when por por stepped in and scolded my britney-mummy (I'll tell u why later). She said Britney-Mummy (BM) was inhuman for wanting to bathe me over xmas where i would be soaking wet and cold. Then she rescued me and even gave me a xmas pressie!! Check it out! its a penguin snow globe! its cute!!! I like my xmas pressie very much! Can u see my name on the pressie??

BM was furious but heheh por por won! :)))

Anyway BM is britney these days cos she cut her hair off, has been getting into trouble with the police, almost arrested and has been having alot of kids. I've been conspiring with Auntie Weiling to escape from this hell but mummy always manages to find out about the coup detat before we succeed. Weiling asked me to bring the house deed, credit cards, car keys and deed and SKII, she says she needs them to fight for custody.

But they were too heavy and i wanted to carry the SKII all on my face to her, then mummy found out cos i was getting too white. :(((((

BM has been gambling heavily too and losing MY pocket money. We were playing mahjong today and lost 50 bucks at first, we finally won back 40 bucks in the final round but we dunnoe whether to be happy or sad.

Sob. Mehhhhhhhh-rry xmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're NAKED!!! n'mind gorry, i have some of your BM's SK2 products, i'll hijack them for you ok...

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

ggqq, i am not naked, i am fully clothed in winter clothing.. i am even wearing ear muffs