Sunday, August 20, 2006


THE LAMB FAMILY IS CURSED. :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Mummy lost ALL of OUR POCKET MONEY to creator. :(

And we got a parking ticket as well, WHY ARE WE SO CURSED!?

But here's our new friend, Lamby Teow. :)


Lamby Teow and me had lots of fun, he's really cute, he kept staring at his mummy's cards and mouthing them to me and i was relaying them to mummy. But i think i cant lip read very well, which kind of explains why mummy lost so much money. Ooops. :(

Lamby is even more scrubby than me and its because his mummy throws him into a washing machine whenever she feels like it. (His mummy is Mashley by the way.) My mummy handwashes me.

Anyway Mario was found cleaning the house again, sooooo funny. Stupid Mario was using a pixue to curse us, he's shitty.

No comments: