Thursday, August 24, 2006


Hello peeps. Today is a story about why i disown Nai niang as my nai niang. From today onwards she's known as Witchy. Ten things i hate about ex-nai niang:

1. She never brings me anymore bananananananannananananas ( Word from Yang ma ma: Gorry knows how to spell banana but he doesnt know how to stop)

2. She likes Rilla more than me. (What does she like about that dumb blonde anyway)

3. She blames her pimple problems on me.

4. She calls me names like Scrubby, ugly brown thing etc

5. She doesnt give me anymore huggy hugs.

6. She always asks BBW to han tum me

7. She told my mummy that i am going blind. ( I was only peering at mummy's work on the computer)

8. She doesnt buy anymore toys for me.

9. She is always ignoring me.


10. SHE TOOK A PHOTO OF ME WHEN I GOT ABDUCTED BY BBW AND STUFFED INTO HIS STUPID BAG. For the record, bbw told me that there was a pack of raisins in his bag. *cry* I was hunting for them and he suddenly stuffed me in. He told my mummy that i was lucky he didnt zip up the pocket. *cry* I want raisins. *sulk*

Dun ask me why the guy next to BBW is holding his nose. Its NOT me lor.

Anyway Shitty Nai Niang is now known as witchy witch.


No comments: