Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hi friends, singaporean and countrymen, this is ur weekly Gorrillamb Super star celebrity update:

WE've been filming Mission Impossible 3 all the time and for some reason, he keeps forgetting the camera! I have to keep repeating the stunts! I hate him very very very much! *sob*



I've been kiaped again on my face and it hurts! Oh, he conveniently forgot the camera and told me that we have to repeat the scene again. It hurts!

I was flung against the ferry window also, luckily for me it was not opened. Or was it lucky? I dunnoe. Maybe i will be the next gongfu star after Jackie Chan.

Meano beano BBW.

2 comments:

DesDragon said...

who took the photo for you?

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

Bluedolph did as she couldnt resist documenting Gorry's torture scene. Poor gorry.