Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hi everyone!

Look at this person! She's my creator!




I feel so sad because my creator is starting to be mean also! She said that she wanted to buy the kiwi back for my mummy but then the kiwi refused. And then this little lamb that she was distracted by, was soooooo cute that she decided to buy a little lamb for my mummy.

I dont understand what the above means because i thought that i was my mummy's real flesh and blood? Whats this about buying me? I dont understand!


Anyway the little lamb looks like Lambrilla! And she looks like she's running away! hee hee.



Mummy, me, lambrilla, shitty desmond, yaling, Janice and William attended a XXX election party on friday night!!! Here i am! Its dark becos, well, its dark. Anyway also becos mummy is scared that we'd all be hauled up into jail so she took a dark foto so that noone could identify us. Anyway i have to tell u what funny sms that shitty desmond sent to mummy and me and yang por por laughed her ass off!

We were supposed to meet up and Shitty Desmond wrote to us: " We'll meet you at the right of the bright lights."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! Thats sooooo duh! POS's thinking must have rubbed off him!

1 comment:

DesDragon said...

Well bluedolph never knew you are a fan of lamb chops...thought they tasted really really good in New Zealand.
Gory is gross and grubby with KT's saliva, muscus, mud from rallies and other unmentionables on him...lambrilla is so different nice and cuddly...
Of cos you must remember who bought lambrilla..hahahah