Monday, October 13, 2008

Por por is damn meeeeeeeeeeeannnnnn. :'(

WAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!

*SCREAM*

This morning, i was so sleepea cos i had waken up early to company mommy to work and  por por had made a hot milo drink so i peeped at it but i fell asleep and hit my head against the cup. And then she smacked me for hitting the cup. wah lau. 

Then i came home after a long day and she was marking composition papers for PSLE and then she asked me why my composition issnt there. I said, POR POR!! ITS THERE!!!

She said, "no its not. What name did u use?"

Me: " Gorry Tan"

She said, " No Gorry Tan, only got Orang-u-Tan, u put Gorry-U-Tan?"

Me: *trembling lower lip"

she said, " u're so gg to fail ur PSLE "

me: *WAIL*

*Sulk* I am sure no other grandmums are like this. *cry*

No comments: