Wednesday, September 19, 2007

hello everyone!



Everyone keeps asking me where do i sleep in the evenings... Here's my bed! Its next to Mummy's pillow! =))



The pillow that i am sleeping on is a special pillow, its from my Yang Por Por's Mummy (Hence my Yang Por Por Por Por)'s time... i think she kept the material away and saved it for some special occasion to make stuff. In the end, Yang Por Por stole it from Yang Por Por Por Por and Yang Ma Ma stole it from Yang Por Por. hehehehhe. And Yang Yang stole it from Yang Ma Ma. So its MY pillow now. Anyway my blankie is mummy's blankie too. And its green cos mummy says its a good feng shui colour for us! =)

But i like it cos its green and reminds me of the meadows in NZ! =)

Rilla and Yuppy and the others are all at the bottom of the bed. HAH! nyeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

urm...do you close your eyelids when you sleep?...or you sleep like a fish? heh heh...

Gorry Tan Yang Yang said...

ggqq, i dunnoe leh... i dun look at myself when i sleep leh...