Sunday, July 15, 2007



Hee. Lookit me! I am spying on Li Yee and Shirley-Wirley and dropping eaves!!!!


But Li Yee looked at me strangely and twisted my ear as a punishment for dropping eaves. =(


Anyway desdragon and GGQQ are baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! yippeee!!


I wonder if ggqq bought me a dragon from taiwan so that i can stomp all over him. =)


Mummy brought me to watch Harry Potter & the order of the pheonix on thursday!!! Oh boy! i wanna be a magician when i grow up and turn desdragon into a toadstool! or a toad! or a stool! =)))))))))))


Here i am, being useful and holding the shuttlecocks for Francis, mummy, ah chuan, moon hing during the work hard play hard!! hee. Ah chuan was wearing bowling shoes to play badminton. Hee hee hoo hoo. he couldnt stop sliding! HQHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

No comments: