Saturday, February 10, 2007


Hello everybody, yesterday we went to Crystal Jade's Korean Kitchen @ Centerpoint! It was mighty yummylicious and a mighty pretty place! The interior decoration was very nice , with little crystal light ballies hanging from the ceiling... I was mesmerised as my mummy and Gu GU qian qian and shitty dessie were gluttoning away on the BBQ beef, chicken and pork, ginseng chook and the assorted appetisers.


I wish i could join in. :(


I tried to make myself noticed while they were gossiping by kicking my mummy and eventually falling out of mummy' bag. They still didnt give me anything to eat. :'(


Tho i'm quite glad that shitty des didnt send me to the kitchen to be cooked. :(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a good and safe recommendation from shitty dessie...

Unknown said...

You should be glad we did not have BBQ mutton!