Sunday, November 19, 2006


Hello everybody!

I m soooooooo happy! Yesterday everyone celebrated my bday for me! No, Shitty des & Nai Niang, the real star of the celebration is me me me me me me me me me me.

We went to Portobelle @ Killiney Rd! (
http://www.portobelle.com) This is one of mummy's more fav restaurants, its pretty much like Porta Porta, mediterranean food with the Antipasti starters etc. But Porta Porta still ranks number 1 in her list.

Anyway, everyone was teasing me and said that i looked like a celebrity. Guess who? They meant Sun Wu Kong. ( Me is Sun Wu Yang. hee hee)




The bracelet is Nai Niang's bday pressie chosen by mummy for nai niang! Mummy always likes these chunky metal pieces thats like some Aztec metal piece.

Nai Niang brought Dolph! I was so happy to see Dolph again! I tried to pengan him over the tealight and when Nai niang saw it, she tried to slap me and kiap my face and wanted to hand me over to the chef. :(

Dolph said he was cold wad, so i wanted to warm him up. What a meano Nai Niang.

1 comment:

DesDragon said...

Yeah the food was good!
Mrs and I had the beef...tender with no funny fatty parts.
Nai-Niang wanted the Braised Lamb Shanks..but what a waste..it was sold out...Nai Niang voluteered Gory to be cooked. But guess the chef at Portbelle had better sense than to cook a tough horrid tasting lamb.